- Pool hours 8/22 – 9/5:
- Monday- Wednesday – Friday: 12:30 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Pool hours 9/6 – 9/18:
- Saturdays, Sundays: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Swimming lessons and team practice sessions will be outside of normal pool hours.
Club & Pool Use
- Use of the baby pool shall be limited to children six years of age and under.
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear swimming-specific diapers.
- Pets are not permitted on the Club grounds at any time.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the dressing rooms.
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the facility and the entrance of the facility.
- All swimmers must supply their own suits and towels.
- An adult swim period of 15 minutes will be provided out of each hour during the regular swimming hours at the discretion of duty manager. This swim period is for all members and their guests of the ages of 18 years and over. Infants are allowed to accompany an adult swimmer.
- No running, pushing of anyone into the pool, or other misconduct will be allowed.
- Anyone acting in a manner that disrupts other members’ use and enjoyment of the Club may be reprimanded or asked to leave.
Health and Safety
- All bathers must wear a bathing suit while swimming.
- No toys, small or hard surface balls, or equipment except of reasonable size and specifically designed for swimming purposes will be permitted within the pool or pool deck area.
- No glass containers will be permitted on pool grounds at any time.
Members & Guests