Scroll to top
- Pool hours 8/22 – 9/5:
- Monday- Wednesday – Friday: 12:30 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Pool hours 9/6 – 9/18:
- Saturdays, Sundays: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Swimming lessons and team practice sessions will be outside of normal pool hours.
Club & Pool Use
- Use of the baby pool shall be limited to children six years of age and under.
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear swimming-specific diapers.
- Pets are not permitted on the Club grounds at any time.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the dressing rooms.
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the facility and the entrance of the facility.
- All swimmers must supply their own suits and towels.
- An adult swim period of 15 minutes will be provided out of each hour during the regular swimming hours at the discretion of duty manager. This swim period is for all members and their guests of the ages of 18 years and over. Infants are allowed to accompany an adult swimmer.
- No running, pushing of anyone into the pool, or other misconduct will be allowed.
- Anyone acting in a manner that disrupts other members’ use and enjoyment of the Club may be reprimanded or asked to leave.
Health and Safety
- All bathers must wear a bathing suit while swimming.
- No toys, small or hard surface balls, or equipment except of reasonable size and specifically designed for swimming purposes will be permitted within the pool or pool deck area.
- No glass containers will be permitted on pool grounds at any time.
Members & Guests
- Identification of members will be made at the gate from the member’s name, photo, or certificate number.
- Children younger than rising 6th grade students are not permitted on the Club grounds unless under direct care and supervision at all times of an adult member (defined as 15 years old or over). This age limit does not apply while a child is attending a supervised Club activity, like swim or dive team practice.
- All guests must be accompanied by a sponsoring member and are subject to approval by the pool manager.
- No membership shall be entitled to more than three (3) guests on any one day without obtaining permission of the pool manager.
- Special guest privilege for house guests (those whose normal residence is outside Hamilton County, Ohio; Campbell, Kenton or Boone Counties of Kentucky) may be obtained from the pool manager.
- Guest rates will be $5.00 per day ($2.50 after 5:00 pm).
- The rate for a house guest is $20.00 for the head of the household and $5.00 for each additional member per week. Maximum of 2 weeks.
- Non-swimming guests may be admitted to the pool area without paying the guest rates at the discretion of the Pool Manager.
Complaints & Incidents
- No member shall reprimand an employee. All complaints regarding service should be reported to the Pool Manager. All other complaints should be submitted to the Board of Directors in writing and signed.
- Any member who violates these Policies and/or the By-Laws of the Ft. Thomas Swim Club is subject to disciplinary action up to and including revoking that member’s pool privileges for a period of time to be determined by the Board of Directors and/or the Managers.
- Any non-member who violates the Policies and/or the By-Laws of the Ft. Thomas Swim Club will not be allowed back onto Club property for the remainder of the pool season.
- The Club will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
- The cost of any damage to Club property will be charged to the responsible member.
- All persons using the Club facilities do so at their own risk. The Club will not be responsible for any accident or injury in connection with such use.