Dear New Member,
Welcome to the Fort Thomas Swim Club! We are so glad you have joined our community. Please review the below information for a helpful introduction to our club.
New Member Dues
Certificate Fee of $1,000, initiation fee of $75, and the annual fee based on your family size are due upon membership acceptance. Annual Dues information can be viewed here. Certificate fee will be reimbursed (minus $250) when the membership is terminated.
- Please review our hours and rules.
- Member Account Changes
- You may download our Bylaws.
- Need to contact a board member?
- Read up on the history of Fort Thomas Swim Club
Visiting the Club
- We do not have entry cards. Simply share your full name with the front desk and they will pull up your member account and verify your identify by looking at your photos.
- Please make sure your member account includes an up to date, clear face photo of each family member.
- You can bring any drinks and food you would like (and use our grill) but please do not bring glass bottles to the club.
Activities at the Club
- Social Events – We currently have a full calendar of social events scheduled for the summer including grill outs, late nights swims, adult night and the ladies luncheon.
- Swim Team – Our Sharks swim team is one of our longest running traditions. All club members ages 5 to 18 are eligible to participate. Our younger swimmers take part in our Junior Sharks program. We ask that parents volunteers to assist in certain roles.
- Swim Lessons – Our club offers free swim lessons to children between the ages of 2 and 12 years.
How Does the Club Operate?
- A volunteer Board of Directors oversees the club. The Board meets monthly throughout the year. 9 board members serve a 3-year term and, as this is a working board, members are assigned a role such as president, treasurer, social chair, etc. Open positions are publicized to the membership, or you can reach out if you would like to join.
- An Annual Meeting is held at the end of every swim season, and this is where the membership receives an update on the year, votes on important issues, and elects board members.
- Many of our lifeguards and staff members are from member families. All hiring is conducted by our board and management team. Take a look at our Employment page if you are interested.
- We run an online shop with lots of Fort Thomas Swim Club and Swim team gear you can buy, including high quality personalized pool towels and other fun poolside accessories.