Job Description and Duties – Concessions
Reports to: Fort Thomas Swim Club Manager and Asst Manager
Summary/Objective: Responsible for operation of the concession stand
GENERAL PURPOSE: The employee in this position will serve the members of the FTSC in the capacity of food preparation and sales of food and beverages. The employee should possess an ability to get along well with citizens of all ages and to respond well to supervision.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares food in a safe and clean manner and maintains a high level of cleanliness and safety with food preparation equipment and dispensers.
- Keeps the concessions area floor, counters and equipment clean and free of clutter.
- Assists in cleaning and maintaining the concession area on a daily basis.
- Notifies Pool Manager or Assistant Manager when food items and supplies are running low and assists in preparing and placing reorder.
- Performs additional related duties as deemed necessary or as required, including potential emergency assistance as directed by Pool Manager or Assistant Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of money and ability to make change with and without cash register.
- Ability to operate cash register and food preparation equipment and dispensers.
- Skill in developing good working relationships with members and other employees and an ability to respond well to supervision.
- Exhibit honesty and accountability in monetary transactions.