Job Description and Duties – Front Desk
Reports to: Fort Thomas Swim Club Manager/Asst Manager
Summary/Objective: Responsible for day-to-day oversight of front desk
Essential Functions: As a Front Desk worker, you would be responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests at the pool by showing a strong commitment to customer service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and attend to their pool-related needs as they enter/check-in
- Answer the front office phone
- Maintain equipment in the front desk area, ensuring all protocols are followed.
- Monitor use of the facility and address and/or report potential hazards.
- Respond to guest inquiries and service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure proper recording and collecting of money for guests, passes, etc…
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Strong management skills
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
- Able to multitask
- Able to take direction
Physical and Mental Demands: This role requires being able to sit for an extended period of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a part-time position.